Monday, April 19, 2010

No...I do NOT want to restart my computer now!

I can only click "Restart Later" so many times before it makes me want to scream. I would just restart to get it over with, but it takes literally 20 minutes to restart on a good day. After an update...fuggedaboutit!

Ok so many things on my brain to cover and so little time. lol

First thing is a new radio station that has filled my day with happiness. It used to be 101.9 The End, but I noticed today that the format has changed. The new tag line is "Music for Generation X". So they were playing super awesome music from the 80's and 90's. I only heard one song from 2000 or older. Such goodness like Paula Abdul, Milli Vanilli, Michael Jackson, Hootie and the Blowfish, Extreme, etc. etc. I wished I had a radio at work to keep listening all day!

Next is a new"ish" show I'm totally addicted to. Everyone knows I loved Tough Love on VH1, but now there's Tough Love Couples and it's just as good! It's amazing how typical the arguments are. And he is just as blunt with the couples as he is with the little girlies. I missed the premier, but I was hooked after the second episode. Yay for DVR!! I can't wait for next week!

Moving on...I am so thankful that I am surrounded with kick ass people. I've had the opportunity lately to spend a bunch of time with my extra good friend Kjcheristy and she's the greatest. She's working with my on my MJ song, helping me with some crafty-type stuff, and she even cleaned my apartment today! By cleaning I mean some hardcore cleaning. I thought I'd ruined my kitchen sink, but she somehow got looking amazingly white! And she brought over the extra heavy duty hospital grade cleaner so I can be confident there are no more germy guys. Hooray!

And last, but certainly not least, I am just the luckiest girl to have such a great guy for a boyfriend. Little things remind me of that all day. Like when I eat his tasty cupcakes. :) Just hearing his voice makes me smile. He's the most honest, down to earth, genuine guy I know. So yep, lucky me, yous guys can't have him. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment