Monday, February 8, 2010

Don't They Know The Children Are Our Future?!

Ok so I'm really close to finishing my first crochet afghan and it's really exciting. Yes I'm a complete dork and really get that excited about crocheting. The only problem is that I forgot to bring the pieces with me today so nothing's getting done even though I have a little down time. Ugh! So in lieu of getting the afghan finished I'm looking at new patterns. (I mean it's not like my next 3 aren't already planned out with an entire binder full of more to choose from) There are tons of cute ones, but some of them just baffle me. I mean are they serious?! I see a running theme with kids' clothes especially. For example:How's that little gem for ya? (I think they put it on a dummy because they couldn't convince a real child to come near it)

And what about this one:Whyyyyyyy????!!! Think of the children people! Since when is it ok to have fruity pebble colored barnacles devouring your child's head from the neck up?

Speaking of teaching your children how to take a punch, send them off to school looking like this:I would say the carefully concealed tears behind the eyes of the girl in pink say it all. I have a feeling the photographer regretted posing her with an object so perfectly suited for blunt force trauma.

I'm just sayin...

No comments:

Post a Comment