Today feels like Sunday, I'm not sure why, it just does. And I'm sure glad it's not because not only do I get a Sunday today, but I'll get one tomorrow too! So this is going to be another short post because I was dumb and read Kami's blog. Which reminded me how many things I still meant to do for my Apartment Therapy stuff. I'm totally stealing the idea of putting the movies in the sleeves. We've already done that with some movies but I actually have a DVD holder box thingy that would be perfect for it and I'm sure all of our DVDs would fit! The closest I got to organizing media this week is unpacking my box full of media that was sitting around forever. It was the first box I moved up here and the last to get unpacked. Oops. I mean to organize the bookshelves and cupboard better too so things don't look quite so cluttered up in here. I haven't done things on the day they were mentioned in most cases but I have mostly done everything. I still need to fix something. I have a couple of things I wanted to sew up so I might do that today. PLUS I've started making boob pillows for people who had to have mastectomies due to breast cancer so I need to sew up a bunch of inserts for those. Quick and easy peasy like. And our kitchen stinks because there are dishes to do and no garbage disposal. I suppose I should get on that as well. Yikes, here I was chillin', watching football and now I realize how much I'm not doing. OH and I'm going to bake a treat today too. Ok so enough chatting about it. Lemme list so I can come back and cross off and feel all cool.
1. Sew up clothes
2. Sew pillow inserts
3. Dishes
4. Figure out how to make the sink not stink
5.Declutter media
6, Bake pineapple tarts
But before I go, I found out that wedding pics are ready so I will be getting those soon. Hooray! Also, my puppy rocks. I need to get some good pictures of her playing in the snow. She loves it and just takes off running everywhere like a nutcase. Then it clings to her scruffy hair so her face and paws are covered in white. I will be such an annoying mom someday. All bragging about my kids. Fair warning.
where'd my comment go? it was eated by the interwebs....
ReplyDeletei did one thing on my list since i've been home today. but one is better than none!!!