Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Monday

Cuteness attack!!
This was exactly how I felt this morning.

Before we get to the not as fun business stuff I have a cute puppy story. So every morning Jeff wakes up before me and takes the puppy out. Incidentally he also takes her out during the night because I sleep through her first couple of whines. He's a gem! Ok so he woke up this morning when she was whining to go out. He let's her out of the crate and instead of running to the door like normal, she puts her paws up on the bed and peaks over looking for me. Then she runs to my side at the end of the bed and peaks over the top again. Then she starts whimpering like she wanted me to get up too. It's so adorable. I love having an animal who totally loves me. She's nice and bonded to us which is my fave. I know I said one story but here's one mroe that one reminded me of. I go to Salt Lake for work every other Tuesday and don't get back until late. Of course I miss my puppy all day too and it's so comforting when I come home and her little tail is wagging a mile a minute because she's so excited I'm home. I guess this last time I was gone and Jeff was home with her, she walked around the house like she was looking for something. Jeff realized it was me she was looking for when she put her paws up on the bed and peaked over at my side. How flattering is that?! I sure love puppyville.

Alright, so let's get on to the To Do list from the weekend. Shall we see an update?

1. Sew up clothes DONE!


2. Sew pillow inserts (I started this one but then I realized I made them too small. Ugh. So since they're inserts I'm going to make a couple little tube type inserts to fill in the edges. Or maybe I'll just make them too small and deal with it. we'll see what happens but I really want to have at least a couple finished up this week)

3. Dishes (Jeff did about half the dishes so the rest are getting done today)

4. Figure out how to make the sink not stink DONE! I googled this one and was all prepared to clean out the P trap under the sink when Jeff discovered it was just a pot that stank. So that's taken care of

5.Declutter media (Nothing happened on this one, but I did discuss it with Jeff and told him I want to steal Kami's idea with the DVDs in envelopes.)

6. Bake pineapple tarts DONE! But not that great sadly. They really needed a little tartness. I'm really looking for something superb to bake and things are just coming up subpar sadly.

So today is another floor and surface clean day on apartment therapy. I'm almost disappointed too because it's the last week. :( I'm going to have to get back on Fly lady so someone's always telling me what to clean. For today's surface clean I'm going back to the kitchen. I've got to get the second half of the word crossed out on my To Do list. I actually cleaned a lot of the surfaces in there yesterday too so I'll work on decluttering and the floors too. I need to vacuum this place like no one's business. So what is everyone else up to? Is anyone else doing the home cure? How's it gone for you so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment