So I'm finally joining the technological world and making a blog. My life, for all those who know me, is already an open book so I might as well make it an open website.
Naturally, I'll begin this post with my hair. I think I must be a magnet for not-so-swell haircuts. Oh sure, things always start out well. The stylist looks at the cute little magazine picture I've brought in (which ends up being moot since I've never had a haircut actually turn out even close to the picture), they tell me what they plan to do (always exactly matches what I want), and voila! Everything I didn't want is now there and those things I wanted are nowhere in sight. As a result I'm stuck alternating between the Tina Turner/Linda from the Wedding Singer look when it's straight and the Good Ship Lollipop Shirley Temple look when curly. What does love sgot to do, sgot to do with it anyway? Luckily in another 6 weeks or so it will have grown out enough to get butchered elsewhere. Super!
I think I'm going to copy Kami, one of the funniest people I know, and put funny quotes and stories on here too. Some work quotes, for example, are Renee's words to live by, "It's not about how old you are, it's how hot you are." Then today's classic from Mike, "We're on the bleeding edge of socialism." One minute you're eating strawberry cake to celebrate someone getting a haircut and the next you're trying to keep the strawberry glaze from making your keyboard stick when you lauged so hard cake sprayed out like a lawn sprinkler. I'm lucky to work with such entertaining people.
Have I mentioned how much I love my TPS friends? I come home from class laughing, tired, and invigorated every single week. I keep telling my roommate that I must be in a weird mood, but then I realized that I say that every single Thursday night. It's so nice to do something that improves myself but is so much fun too! The best part is that my nerdy humor is appreciated there. Well, at least everyone acts like it and I won't argue with that!
I don't have any kids but I'll add the gratuitous cute kid pictures in the form of my nieces and other loved kiddos. Just to start with, here are a few faves:

Tell me this isn't the most classic sister relationship ever!
Just try to tell me this isn't freaking adorable!
O hai shannon
ReplyDeleteHaaay Ben!
ReplyDelete