Monday, May 3, 2010

Gettin' Crafty Wit It

I am genuinely starting to worry myself. I have a scarily large amount of crafty projects I've taken on lately which is totally not like me. I've always been the person who tries to scrapbook and ends up making something similiar to a kindergarten project. You know, popsicle sticks, cotton balls, and the like. But here I am borrowing stamps from Denise, scrapbook stuff from Kjcheristy, and whipping out the ol' glue gun. It kills me that I have to keep so much of what I'm doing a secret, but by the end of the month I'll have all kinds of fun pictures. Then all of this crafty talk will start making sense.

What's next on my crafterrific plate you ask? Well, I'm going to work on converting my pleather leggings into some sweet-hot bell bottoms. I have a picture in my mind of how to do it so cross your fingers that it works. If it doesn't, at least we'll all have something to laugh about right? Right! The MJ show is THIS SATURDAY so I've got to get a-creatin'! If the BB's work out the way I have them pictured, I'll have the greatest shiny gold and black disco action going on. Way, way, WAY too exciting. Which reminds me...I need to go to Joann's....ASAP. Can you tell I'm excited?

Have I mentioned I have the best boyfriend? Well I do. Jeff is so patient with all of this show stuff I keep doing. I feel like I've totally ditched out on him to stuff like practice and sleep, but somehow he's understanding. And on top of that, he makes awesome food for me AND makes sure I'm well supplied with Cherry Coke. I'm super spoiled. I don't know how he does it, but I sure appreciate it. Now if I can just get him to stop giving me air horn heart attacks when I come over, I'll be all set!

Speaking of appreciation, I also have the best friends ever. I've been thinking about that over the last week or so. I have my work friends who make me laugh all day even when I'm totally frustrated. (Frustration being just a feeling which is just a thought which can be changed in the mood elevator. I learned that today! And speaking of elevators, I have to say I echo Aerosmith's sentiments about love in them.) Then I have my voice friends who are the funniest, coolest chicks around. They are some of the greatest people I know and I'm just so lucky they've been brought into my life. And of course there are my other friends like KJ. She is the sweetest girl in the world! She's the only person I know who will buy me dinner and clean my house then tell ME thanks for being a good friend. She reminds me to show my appreciation and to smile through the hard times. I love all my friends!!

And last but not least, I love blogs! I finally have the blog sites for more friends and it's so much fun to keep up with what's going on in their lives. Good thing I made mine boring enough not many people want to read it....mwahahahahaaaaa.

2 comments:

  1. speaking of boring... I changed my blog site address... If you are reading mine its
    www.beasandroses.blogspot.com

    Anyway, I sure hope you post pictures of your secret craft project and positive fun thoughts your way for your show. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Amanda! I have make sure I have the right blog site for you. I'm way too nosey to be out of the loop. :)

    ReplyDelete