For the love of RFDTV! I mean it's Rural America's Most Important Network dontcha know? I've discovered that I love watching RFDTV when I go to lunch. That's when they have the cattle auctions. My brain shuts off for an hour and I watch cows run around while the guy goes "huminanuminahumina 500! huminanuminahumnia 5 and a quarter! Got to go folks! huminanuminahuminahumina sold to 900 for 5 and a quarter!" Then it's on to the next one. It caught me off guard a little though when they moved on and the auctioneer blurts out "Whoa, that's one good lookin' heifer!" I mean if I had a nickel for everytime I heard that, I'd be a rich gal!
I've been reading the craft blogs again and I've posted a couple more buttons on the left of the ones I like. There are some really clever people out there that really make me want to do stuff. I'm just hoping I can make all of the stuff for the party look as cute as it is in my mind. A week and a half and that's it!! Have I mentioned how amazing my boyfriend is? I know it gets annoying, but I'm just extra proud.
All those I work with will be happy to hear I just got a reminder from my phone to take home the hamburger dish. It will finally happen folks. How sick is it that I have to put a reminder in my phone to remember the simplest things. And Jeff wonders why I'm glued to my Blackberry so much. I'm looking for the reminders to breathe!
No comments:
Post a Comment