Tuesday, January 18, 2011

When it rains...

It's official, the technology gods are against me. first the camera. After that my internet didn't feel like connecting. So I gave it a little nap, did some grocery shopping and tried to start from scratch. Unfortunately my computer was possessed and I had to restart it about 30 times. THEN when I open Iphoto it asks me if I want that to be my default when I plug in my camera (not like it even works). I say sure and it says cool dude, now you can't see any of your pictures. wha?! Apparently choosing "ok" has now changed the settings of my Iphoto and it isn't showing any pictures.

I was fully planning a post to show the fun trays I made for Christmas but it just doesn't seem to be my night. I hate to disappoint but sometimes you just know when to cut bait, make a nice cup of tea and pack it in. I hope everyone's night went better than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment