Have I mentioned lately how much I loooove airports? I bet that didn't seem sarcastic at all did it? I figure I may as well blog since I'm sitting here on my duff in the Denver airport for a couple of hours. I may not love the traveling process but I'm sure excited for the destination! I get to spend the next several days with my adorable nieces and my sister!! Unfortunately, I missed my connecting flight and have to take a later one, so that's 4 hours of lost little girl time. :( I'll just have to make the time I do have count. The anticipation is killing me, though. I just talked to Annie and she was so excited. She shouted my name, showed me her hot dog on the phone, and sang Once There Was A Snowman. She's impossible to not be addicted to.
I am extremely fortunate right now. The people I currently work with and previously have worked with are so wonderful. I've been granted a 3-6 month extension to help out the PC team where I used to be before becoming a proposal writer. Whew! It's such a relief to have that little bit of assurance. Finding out about the extension also allowed me a quick break to head out to Texas.
Fingers and toes are crossed that good things keep happening.
No comments:
Post a Comment