I must admit I've done a load of projects from Pinterest. Some come out quite nicely and others well...you'll see. To be fair, you can see some of each. Today's inspiration.. Nails! I love getting my nails done but have no money to pay someone to do it so I turn to Pinterest to learn from the pros. Look at these fun guys
Seems doable. Let's give it a try shall we? Cut a million tiny strips and paint away.
Drum roll please.
Ta daaaaa!
Wait wha?? Lets take a closer look
Yeesh. I make no claims that my Pinterest has failed me. Pretty sure the fault lies in the artist. Incorrect supplies? Improper dry time? No clue what the secret is. The point is, doing your own nail art takes some serious skill. Skill I have yet to develop. So to all you lovelies out there who can artify your nails on a whim, my scary claws salute you.
Someone is confiscating nail art supplies from me. She's got the right idea.
So then let's look at a satisfactory result to rebuilt our confidence.
We needed a coffee table and I saw this idea absolutely everywhere
I like it!😘 with some crates, stain, and a quite detailed husband who was worried I would ruin the whole thing trying to put it together without planning out the process (justifiable concern really), I was able to accomplish this!!









I love Pintrest, yes, I am addicted too. I usually recreate the food ;)
ReplyDelete